We are thrilled to launch our summer camp programs for 6-12 year olds in the gorgeous forest of Webster Park. Every day is jam-packed with activities that engage children with nature, while focusing on several themes: Forest School (Mondays), Art (Tuesdays), Environmental Science (Wednesdays), or Engineering (Thursdays). As we learn and play together, your child will be supported to explore their curiosities, learn new skills, make new friends, and get muddy! We warmly welcome children from all backgrounds, support empathetic communication skills, and promote appreciation for diverse perspectives. Materials and a tasty snack cooked over the fire are all included, and single day registration is available!
Tuition for Amiko in the Woods is $65-80 per day (sliding scale). Materials and a snack are included.
We understand that young people are interested in joining our programs from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We want to be sure that our new enrollees are ready to feel successful in our programs, in which they will need to meet many of their personal needs autonomously. You’ll know that your child is ready for Amiko courses when they are able to:
- Open all lunch containers and wrappers independently
- Keep track of their personal water bottle and drink enough water to stay well hydrated
- Attend to their own clothing independently (tying, zipping, buckling, adjusting layers, etc.)
- Use the portable restroom independently
- Carry their backpack and other belongings independently
- Apply sunscreen and insect repellant independently, as needed